Thursday, February 11, 2010

No Kids

This week we watched after Bella's boyfriend Stanley.  Stanley is a special dog.  He seems to be potty trained, except at our house so he gets to wear diapers in our house.  The original diapers that I bought for him were too small to go all the way around his hiney and his privates so we just wrapped the diapers around his waist to protect the carpet.


When we ran out of the size small diapers, Matt & Grace (Stanley's parents) brought us some medium diapers because they fit "like diapers should."  My first attempt at putting on the diapers definitely belongs on failblog.org.  I managed to get the diaper over his tail and around his hiney, but when I fastened it, his privates were definitely sticking out the top of the diaper.  FAIL.  At this time, I came to the conclusion, that I am definitely not ready for children.  

No comments:

Post a Comment