Wednesday, September 7, 2011

And we're back online...1 year later

After a year long hiatus from blogging, it's time to get back online. In the last year Justin and I have have looked danger in the eye and faced it head on. We've fought lions, tigers and bears...on my! In all seriousness we have had an amazing whirlwind of a year. In short, here are a few of the highlights.

1. We got MARRIED and had the best wedding ever (of course I am biased but I have had many people support my claim).
2. We've taken 2 official vacations and many Tahoe trips. Our honeymoon was spent in St. Lucia and we recently returned from Kauai. We also had one of the best winters ever.
3. Justin changed careers. No details online since the blog is work free.
4. We became unofficial aunties/uncles to many of our friends babies (though there are some that we still need to meet).
5. We have a new addition to our household. Meet Jackson (I'll blog lots about him I'm sure). Jackson is a mini aussie shepherd. His brother Dexter lives with our friend Steph and we look forward to the day they are reunited. He's full of energy (but still not as much energy as Bella).
6. My brother moved to Chile...which means we haven't seen him in a while. Luckily we are going to see him in Mexico next month!
7. My parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary. Congrats mom and dad.
8. Our friends Adam and Amy moved up to Washington. I'm already looking at flights to visit them.
9. Bella is still Bella...our amazing little puppy.
10. We still love each other and are one week from our one year anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment