Monday, March 15, 2010

Burritos y Horchata

Yesterday Justin and I sat reflecting at a local Santa Cruz taqueria on an amazing afternoon where we took our engagement photos.  Not only did we have an amazing day, but we also experienced a world record in holding "the longest kiss ever."  While at the taco shop I ordered my typical, burrito y "orch-attta" throwing in my best spanglish accent.  No matter how hard I try, I cannot seem to get the pronunciation of that word correct.  I'm always corrected by the spanish speaker by the counter repeats in his perfect spanish accent "OK so one burrrrrito y horchata."  Dang, he beat me again.


On another note, the horchata did live up to it's delicious name.  Mmmmm...creamy full of fat and sugar delicious drink of the Mexican Gods...thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment