Thursday, March 25, 2010

Playing Wife

The past few weeks I've been playing wife like a champ.  Coming home to cook, clean and take care of the pup has been my M.O.  Playing wife has been quite fun, however I'm beginning to wonder how long I'm supposed to keep up the charade.  What Justin fails to realize is that I am in fact, not a very good cook and sometimes I come home to find that the pup doesn't seem to have been fed that morning.  When is the time to pull the wool away from his eyes to let him know that I actually am quite irresponsible?  Is this whole getting married thing all about keeping up appearances?

Justin also seems to think that in addition to playing wife, I also play comedian.  I am not entirely sure why he thinks I'm so hilarious, however I'm not complaining.  Previously, the only person besides myself to think that I had any sense of humor was my mom (and she has to say that...thanks Mom!)  Perhaps he has also pulled the wool over my eyes and has allowed me to think that I am indeed the most hilarious person of the household.

2 comments:

  1. HEY! I also think you are hilarous- in fact the girls in my office over here at Northstar do too! Bella is so cute! Is she going to be in the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brett! Bella is going to be in the wedding (if I get my way...which naturally I think I will. :)) I just need to remember to post more. Sometimes it slips my mind.

    ReplyDelete