Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Whole New World...Texas

Justin and I went to Texas this weekend and we got our fill of fun for the next century.  We never would have guessed the shannanigans that ensue in south Texas and it’s probably good that we didn’t.  Let me tell you, boys in Texas are FUN and that’s all that I can really say to describe them.  
The weekend began with boating adventures on the “beautiful” channels of the Gulf of Mexico.  Not nearly as beautiful as I had imagined.  Apparently in Texas, you can drive on the beach and that pollutes the water.   Eeeww.  After boating we went out for some good old fashioned Texas burgers.  I’m pretty sure that I’ve never eaten something that had such artery clogging potential in my life...only in Texas.  We finished the evening by washing the burgers down with many many drinks.  
There must be something magical about Texas because we woke up in the morning feeling bright and chipper and ready to see the air show.  The planes were amazing and the show was unreal.  To date, it was the best airshow that I’ve ever been to.  Granted, I’ve only been to two. 
Overall Texas was filled with good friends both old and new, lots of sun and a bit of liver damage.  Cheers to that!

No comments:

Post a Comment