Friday, June 18, 2010

Fiance Trickery

Saturday Justin and I will be going to Napa.  He believes we are going to have lunch and visit a few of our favorite wineries and perhaps discover some new ones.  In reality, we are going to visit my very good friend Lauren at the hair salon.  Yes, we will also be visiting a fancy lunching spot and also consuming some vino, but the main goal is to introduce Lauren to Justin.  Lauren you see, was my roommate in college.  We now talk once in a blue moon but still are able to pick up right where we left off.  She's one of the most honest, hilarious people that I know and so of course, I want her to meet "the one" and Justin just HAS to meet her.  Trouble is, Lauren is so busy, that the only way that I am able to get some of her time, is to schedule a hair appointment with her at her salon.After I get Justin hopped up on vino and delish food I will casually take him to the salon for an hour of catchup girl time and fiance introductions.  I'm quite pleased with this plan.  I only hope Lauren knows that I don't really need a haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment