Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oh Subaru...why must you hurt our bank account?

This weekend Justin and I went to the Subaru dealership to get some information about our upcoming October purchase.  We intended to buy an Outback to give the Jeep a rest for a while.  This trip resulted in us looking at every single car that Subaru now offers (for better or worse) as well as test driving two different types of cars.  The first...an Outback.  Twas a nice smooth ride, lots of space (I'm not sure why the two smallest people needs so much space...but that's another post), plenty of cargo room and lots of luxury upgrades.  Then, out of the corner of my eye, I spied the WRX and just had to take a peak and boy did I like what I saw.  So...naturally, I just had to drive it and it was a mighty nice fun ride.  Definitely more aesthetically pleasing, but the upgrades and luxury additions are minimal at best.  On top of that, they are willing to give us a deal...decisions, decisions.  Sacrifice luxury for the power and speed?  I'm just not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment