Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pool, Tanning, Girls...limits?


Today I learned that our complex has begun to enforce a rule where each resident can only bring one guest to the pool.  This disturbs me.  One of my favorite summer activities is to sit at my melrose place pool and pretend I'm somewhere in the Caribbean.  Second to that activity, I like to live in the present and invite the girls over for Sunday vino by the pool.  After all, who doesn't enjoy a crisp Sauv by the pool discussing the latest US weekly and our upcoming party plans (as of late, it's my bachelorette party...for another post).  I can no longer invite 2 girls over to the pool to enjoy such happenings and I am limited to one, unless Justin joins.  Now, as much as I love my fiance, I'm pretty sure that he has NO interest in the latest diet trends and/or what wines we have all tried lately.  Once again, the college kids have put an end to my immature fun.  Damn them for partying harder than we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment