Friday, December 18, 2009

Anniversary Numero Dos.

Sunday is our two year anniversary.  I can hardly believe that two years have gone by.  It must be love when you can endure every single day with one another and just keep hoping for many, many more.  That being said, I thought that I would write him a haiku.  


You are very short.
But so am I.  You sleep lots.
But so does Bella.
(Oh...and I love you...and our life.)


We are going to celebrate our anniversary by honoring our favorite past time and visiting the snow.  Yes once again, we will make the long trek up to Tahoe, have a few bloody mary's, get some snow in our pants, and then make the trek back down the hill to Sacramento.  Of course, by "having a few bloody mary's", I mean that I will have a few and Justin will watch me drink them.  


Plans for Saturday night are definitely not determined and I'm pretty sure that neither one of us cares.  Does that mean that the romance is dead?  It is certainly too early in our life for that to happen.  I need to start caring and making some plans.  After all, it is our last anniversary that we will celebrate on December 20th.  Next year at this time, we will have a new anniversary to celebrate.  Thank goodness it won't be so close to Christmas, so my gifts can't get combined again into one.

2 comments:

  1. happy anniversary to you! hope you guys have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary Lynne and Justin! I hope you enjoy those bloody Mary's, Lynne! :) You both should move to the Northwest..lots of snow around here and cheap lift tickets!

    ReplyDelete