Thursday, November 12, 2009

Brain Power


I've been challenged to write for 10 minutes on my blog every day.  I don't usually have 10 minutes of notable events that happen in the course of a day but here goes nothing.
Point number 1 - What is it with egotistical men who cannot admit when a woman has more brain power than them?  I work with several men who cannot for the life of them, admit that I have not only have a brain, but a pretty good one.  I wasn't the at top of my class for no reason.
Point number 2 - Today is Friday and I cannot wait for the weekend.  This weekend should be filled with many accounts of adult debauchery and childish costumes.  Happy Birthday to JB and thanks for throwing an awesome party that gives me an excuse to act like a kid and dress like a sailor.
Point number 3 - I am very excited for the holidays.  In particular, I am excited to have pumpkin spice latte's at my finger tips.  Today will be my first holiday latte of the season and I look forward to it and many more.  I do not look forward to the extra pounds that each latte is going to add to my hips but alas, they are worth it every year.
(previously posted on my other blog, November 6, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment