Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sexy Arms?


For a few hours now I've been trying to get the dog to rest.  Yes she is the cutest thing in the world in my eyes, but she does have some obnoxious traits.  Yes, I did leave her to have a social life for an hour or so, but does that really mean she needed to repay me with this strange new talent that she has developed that involves humping my arm?
Now this is not the first time I've had my arm humped...by a dog.  It is however the first time my girl has humped.  I'm extremely disturbed by this action for several reasons.
1.  She's a girl.
2.  Last I checked, she had those parts removed.
3.  My arms are really not that sexy.
Can someone please explain this to me?
(previously posted November 10, 2009)

1 comment:

  1. she's picking up on stanley's bad habits. and judging by the folks stanley "chooses" to hump, he has NO idea what sexy is.

    ReplyDelete