Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Time for Turkey (err...ham if you're me)!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving so I thought I would list a few things that I am thankful for.
1.  I am thankful for my fiance because he is the funniest person that I know.  Even more importantly he thinks that I am funny and I love to make him laugh.
2.  I am thankful for my awesome family and my soon to be new family.
3.  I am thankful for my cool friends and even the not so cool ones.
4.  I am thankful for my great taste in shoes and clothing, but my budget is not thankful for these things.
5.  I am thankful for snow each and every year, no matter how much or little falls from the sky (but hopefully it's a lot.)
6.  I am thankful for my adorable puppy and her constant energy.   She is also very careful about what she eats and that inspires me to be careful too.
7.  I am thankful for my job that allows me to buy things and go places without stressing about saving money ahead of time.
8.  I am thankful to be spending my turkey day with my new family, fiance and booze.
Happy Turkey Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment