Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oh Weekends


I'm still struggling with the writing about myself thing but I'm going to give it a shot.
The annual post-halloween celebration for JB's birthday was held this weekend.  I decided last minute to go as Minnie Mouse instead of a Sailor.  Who knew Minnie could hold down her liquor?  Turns out, she can...or should I say I can?
It's always interesting going to a Halloween party, especially when the costumes are so good that you cannot for the life of you recognize your friends.  This happened to us this weekend when we showed up to a friends to pick him up and low and behold he was dressed up as Michael Vick.  This wouldn't normally be an issue except that his skin is naturally white and he had literally painted himself black.  Offensive?  Yes.  Brilliant?  Yes.
On Sunday, after a rough 3 hours of sleep I woke up with only a slight pain in my head.  Though I consumed WAY too many calories, all in all in was worth it.  Happy Birthday JB...old man.
(previously posted November 9, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment