Monday, November 16, 2009

It's Not Just Bad TV

I happen to LOVE tween television.  Justin on the other hand, does not.  I don't often subject him to my terrible TV habits however Monday's are another story.  Gossip Girl is just that good.  Though after many months of background chatter and snarky comments from him, the day has come where he actually has scolded me for watching Gossip Girl without him.  Oh Glory Day!  I no longer have to listen to the banter in the background making fun of the "terrible lines" and the "as if high school kids really do that" or the "what is chuck bass wearing?" Now if only I could convince him that The Bachelor is worth watching!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE gossip girl. i use it to motivate myself, so i'm only allowed to watch it when i'm at the gym.

    on a related note, i'm like 6 episodes behind...

    ReplyDelete